Hey! this is my (Mackenzie) blog with videos and all sorts of other cool stuff on it! Have fun and please comment! You can vew all of my videos by clicking the "Video" link below.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

BTS part 1


Hey!
Im starting a section called BTS (behind the scenes) each week i will pick a picture taken when we were filming one of our movies, and i will tell a little bit about it.

We filmed Aloe Gell in my basement, we have several large colored walls perfect for backgrounds!

We had some fun with the costumes, Andrew's costume was perfect! I loved malea's costume as Ms. Snoopnagle, too. This pic is one of my favorites because it shows what makes RIP productions so awsome; Friendship

1 comment:

  1. - Great blogging style dearestittle sis. You definitely have a talent with video/graphic production and most importantly, creativity! :) Keep it up and don't forget... to play in the dirt.

    ReplyDelete