Hey! this is my (Mackenzie) blog with videos and all sorts of other cool stuff on it! Have fun and please comment! You can vew all of my videos by clicking the "Video" link below.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Extended deadline!

Ok, so iv had lots of little voices in my head telling me i should extend the deadline because some people might want to make a movie bit not have time or something.

I received this e-mail that persuaded me to do so:
Dearest Ms. Mackenzie, producer and director of RIP Productions,

Greetings!

Upon overhearing some enthusiastic individuals discuss the honorable RIP video contest. I do think it would be in your best interest to extend the deadline through May 14th. This is the week of Finals for the studious University of Illinois students, who during finals week, have nothing better to do than make movies. So, i plead with you to give it some of your deepest and more sincere thought.

Sincerely,
Yours Truly

Wow.. i love the tital..Ms. Mackenzie, producer and director of RIP Productions

so i am extending the deadline from MAY 7th to MAY 15th.
i hope this makes it possible for more to enter the contest!
also i decided to LENGTHEN THE TIME LIMIT TO 6 MINUTES
cant wait to see your videos!

2 comments: