Hey! this is my (Mackenzie) blog with videos and all sorts of other cool stuff on it! Have fun and please comment! You can vew all of my videos by clicking the "Video" link below.

Friday, July 16, 2010

FIRST ANAVERSERY!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!
RIP productions started one year ago today!!!!!! (Actually on the 15th ...... but we can pretend...) i only started the blog in March, but the Haunted Hat was filmed on July 15, 2009!!!!
I am so excited! I hope you all love rip productions as much as I do! (I actually am not sure who reads this blog, so I actually might be talking to my self... hmmmm....)
ok... I have two great ways planned to celibrate:
1) i will post every day this week telling you something we want to acomplish in the next year. then on our SECOND anniversary, we will she what we achieved this year! (Make sense???? probably not...)

2) we are gonna show you this SPECIAL EDITION video! (We made it yesterday, on the anniversary) its cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment