Hey! this is my (Mackenzie) blog with videos and all sorts of other cool stuff on it! Have fun and please comment! You can vew all of my videos by clicking the "Video" link below.

Monday, August 23, 2010

The state fair was really fun!
My movie did OK, too! I have one memory from the fair i want to share with you all:
Ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought this was really funny! along with cheese on a stick and deep fat fried pickles!


Also,
Most all of you probably know that I dance (ballet) and I had a recital this spring. After the recital was over with, my ballet school puts on several small programs at schools and the library and places like that through the summer.

The last performance of the summer was at the
Downtown Festival of the Arts. I was part of two dances, and i wanted to share them with you. The first one is called "Ode to Minnie Pearl" Do you know her? probably not; before your time. (unless your really old)

Anyways, Minnie Pearl was a comedian-type person who was part of the Grand Ole Opry (also before your time) In this dance we dress like her and dance to the Grand Ole Opry song. not what most people expect when they think of ballet!

Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. Nice transition effects! :) Really cool! I'm so honored to have my name in the credits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i was so excited when i figured out how to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO: note that i am NOT the person it points too, i am that girls PARTNER. i couldnt get it to point to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind.. i am the one that it points too.. i changed it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice... Minnie Pearl rocks. But the Grand Ole Opry is super cool and NOT before your time because it is still alive and thriving in the great city of Nashville! Sheesh! :)

    ReplyDelete